Welcome back to Danbee!
We are delighted that you have chosen to spend another summer with us at Danbee. Whether it’s your 2nd or 10th summer, this year is sure to be special, unique, and a lot of fun!
As a returning staff member you play an integral part in helping to create the atmosphere at camp this summer. New staff members will rely on your help in learning the culture and traditions of Danbee (including the dances in the dining hall!). We hope you take this responsibility seriously and know that by helping new staff members during their preparation for arrival as well as during their first days at camp, you will be helping to make Danbee a better place for everyone. Be sure to check the staff Facebook group regularly to help answer questions and share advice with our new staff members.
Returning staff members are required to complete much of the same paperwork as before. Following are the required forms:
- Danbee rules and regulations, exhibit A, and substance abuse policy. (included in your contract)
- New State of Massachusetts CORI request form, along with a copy of a photographic government issued identification (included in your contract)
- International staff — apply for your visa and insurance
- New police background check (All international staff).
New background check authorization form (US Staff).
- New Medical Form (form 1) and Health History Form (form 2) if anything has changed since last year or if your previous forms are over two years old
- Travel Form
We are excited to have you back with us for another great summer at Danbee!!