- “A home away from home”, 4-year Danbee
- “Amazing and fun”, 6-year Danbee camper
- “Fun, amazing and friendships”, 1-year
- “A home full of friends”, 1-year Danbee
- “Enthusiastic, fun and life-changing”,
6-year Danbee camper
- “Positive, nurturing and fun”, 2-year
- “Great friendships and great times”,
1-year Danbee parent
- “Warmth, spirit and togetherness”, 6-year
- “A cuddly teddy bear”, 4-year Danbee
Danbee has given (my daughter) a place where she can be totally herself, surrounded by girls who truly care about her. The environment is nurturing yet instructional and while her athletic skills are certainly attended to, her social skills have truly developed from learning how to co-exist among many girls. Camp Danbee is a “home away from home” with friends who have become family, and the “Danbee spirit” is in her heart and will always be there. It will always be like the “summer home” she grew up in.
– Jackie S. (Danbee Parent)
I love the spirit and the feeling I get when I’m there; I feel like I’m right where I belong with my best friends right next to me enjoying the ride. The spirit in the mess hall, on the field, and in the bunks creates an indescribable aura the second you step into the camp grounds. Danbee has been the best 5 years of my life! Don’t ever change!!
– Betsy F. (Danbee Camper)
We love, love, love the spirit, warmth and happy feeling at camp. We love Jay and how he runs the camp. Jay is wonderful and very understanding and very fair. He is the best director! The campers truly appreciate being at camp and they are respectful of each other. There are a variety of fun activities and sports…Danbee allows each camper to be the best she can be. The evening activities are wonderful and the camp traditions are meaningful. We love Danbee!
– Andrea B. (Danbee Parent)